The second topic in our blog challenge is Toot your Horn. We are instructed to talk about our favourite thing about ourselves.
I am proud of the work I do with Implement + Associates. As a very small business I can’t point to money as a measure of my success, but I can point to the success of much of the work that I do. So what am I good at?
- Finding structure and simplicity in complex situations
- Conveying that structure and simplicity in a way that is easy to understand
- Facilitation that gets the ideas and concepts out of your head and into a format that can be articulated to others
- Taking those ideas and concepts and making them tangible
- Inspiring you to take the ideas to the next step
- Having fun while I am doing it
What are you most proud of in your business? Do you articulate it to your team?