- Why do I need a documented system?
- How do I get started?
- What is the best format?
- How do I keep it up to date?
- Auditing requirements and processes?
We will cover the reasons why you may need to document your systems
- Quality Management to meet standards (eg ISO9000)
- Writing standard operating procedures
- Writing Job instruction manuals
- Food safety plans
- Human resource policy and procedure
- Health and Safety policy and procedure
One of the values of Implement is “to add value to the businesses it works with”. To this end, all training is delivered in an interactive manner to ensure that the participants can relate the training to their own situation. Participants will be encouraged throughout the training to commit to actions that they can take back to the workplace. Shona is an experienced facilitator whose passion for people and business ensures participants have fun while learning.
3-4 hour seminar – $950 +GST for up to 10 people
6-7 hour seminar – $1200+GST for up to 10 people
All of our courses can be customised to meet your needs. Talk to Shona to develop a plan tailored for you.
To make an enquiry or to register click here