Great teamwork doesn’t just happen; it takes a lot of work from the team leader to develop a high performing team. This programme is designed with team leaders and supervisors in mind and outlines practical steps that can be taken to develop teams in the workplace. It is particularly useful for new leaders who wish to develop the people skills necessary to lead high performing teams.
The participant will be introduced to tools to help them to:
- Understand the concept of team work and how it can add value to the business
- Understand the difference between a high performing team and a work group
- Understand the processes that help to create a team
- Take steps to develop a high performing team
- Lead a team which is highly productive
- Understand the interpersonal dynamics within a team
- Have fun and enjoy leading a team
One of the values of Implement is “to add value to the businesses it works with”. To this end, all training is delivered in an interactive manner to ensure that the participants can relate the training to their own situation. Participants will be encouraged throughout the training to commit to actions that they can take back to the workplace. Shona is an experienced facilitator whose passion for people and business ensures participants have fun while learning.
In-house options – up to 10 people $1575+GST
Optional Extra – DiSC based assessment 5 Behaviours of a cohesive team ($250+GT per participant)
Ideally 1 day-9am to 4.30pm
Options can be tailored to suit team needs