How well you manage others depends on how well you manage yourself.
It is easy to feel overwhelmed when you take on new responsibilities. This workshop is designed to assist the participant to develop necessary skills for a professional management career.
Participants will complete a “Time Mastery” questionnaire on-line to diagnose their strengths and weaknesses in Managing their time.
The participant will be introduced to tools to help them to:
- Set clear goals and actions plans for their business, their role and themselves
- Effectively juggle a range of responsibilities and tasks
- Develop systems for efficiency
- Identify strengths and areas for improvement
- Become more assertive
- Be professional
- Deal with and embrace change
- Remain engaged and productive
- Motivate themselves and others
- Develop positive self talk
- Develop skills for the future
- Maintain balance in their lives
One of the values of Implement is “to add value to the businesses it works with”. To this end, all training is delivered in an interactive manner to ensure that the participants can relate the training to their own situation. Participants will be encouraged throughout the training to commit to actions that they can take back to the workplace. Shona is an experienced facilitator whose passion for people and business ensures participants have fun while learning.
3-4 hour seminar – $950 +GST for up to 10 people
6-7 hour seminar – $1200+GST for up to 10 people
This programme is also available as an on-line programme – $50+GST per person
All of our courses can be customised to meet your needs. Talk to Shona to develop a plan tailored for you.
To make an enquiry or to register click here