Registrations now open for 2020 programmes
Implement is approved to sell and deliver Leadership Management Australasia (LMA) programmes in New Zealand.
LMA is based in Melbourne and operated throughout Australia and New Zealand.
LMA delivers a process that not only provides skill and competency development, but also changes the attitudes and behaviours of the Participant.
"We recently had a staff member attend the Performance Edge Course run by LMA in New Plymouth. I was really impressed with the content and structure of the course. I have noticed significant changes in the way our staff member manages her time and workflow. It also had a flow-on to the firm as the systems she learnt she brought back to our business and we have implemented some of them as a firm. I have no hesitation recommending this course." - Karen Venables, Legal Solutions
To find out more about the programmes go to Leadership Management Australasia
The following programmes are scheduled (all workshops are 2.5 to 3 hours long)
Short courses (four workshops)
- Exceptional Customer Service – start date March 4, 2020 (am) For more…
- Above the Line Coaching and Mentoring – start date May 7, 2020 (pm) For more…
- The Performance Edge (9 workshops) – start date February 18, 2020 and August 6, 2020 For more…
- Success Strategies for Team Leaders and Supervisors (11 workshops) – start date April 21, 2020 For more…
- Leading and Managing for Results (11 workshops) – start date May 12, 2020 For more…
The Performance Edge (9 workshops) – Start date TBC For more…
For options in areas other than Taranaki or Manawatu, contact Shona to discuss.
For all 2020 start dates and to book, click here
Programmes are approved for NZTE funding for eligible businesses. You may be eligible for up to 50% financial subsidy.
Implement is a registered service provider under the NZTE capability development voucher scheme