The pressure of business means that it can sometimes be difficult to gather thoughts and define the way forward for an organisation.
An external facilitator can enable a structured approach to clarify where you want to go and how to get there. Facilitation can be with a team of managers, a senior team or one-on-one; the process of facilitation will enable clarity to emerge.
This enables an organisation to provide clear direction for all involved; staff, shareholders, customers, enabling consistency in communication and action. This consistency is an important ingredient in the achievement of vision and strategy.
Facilitation assists management to define vision and strategy; turning strategy to action by:
- developing policy and processes
- identifying and planning a change management process
- development of communication plans
- defining targets and measures
- agreement of action plans
Successful facilitation will assist an organisation by providing:
- agreed direction
- agreed actions
- agreed targets and milestones
- agreed review procedures.