Lean thinking is a way of operating that ensures incremental improvement in productivity and efficiency. We have a number of years of experience in implementing “Lean” or “Continuous Improvement” in a range of business settings.
We can help you to look at your processes differently by facilitating:
- Value chain analysis
- Root Cause analysis
- Eliminating waste
- Problem Solving
- Data gathering and analysis
- Tools for streamlining processes
- Staff involvement
We utilise a wide range of tools to provide practical steps that can be readily implemented in the workplace.
Tips for getting started:
Map the steps in your process and determine how they add value
- Eliminate steps which don’t add value
- Document every time you or one of your team say “aargh!”
- Streamline processes to remove the “aargh!”