Managing Director, Shona Glentworth, brings extensive knowledge and experience in business and management from a career in the dairy and education sectors. She is committed to adding value to organisations she works with and believes passionately in the need to grow organisations through people. Shona has a strategic approach to everything she does and enjoys being involved in a range of activities.
Shona is an active networker, keeping up to date with what is happening in business and ensuring services offered are relevant. A keen member of Success Like No Other BNI Chapter in New Plymouth and advocate for Chambers of Commerce, Shona is a key regional partner, People and Culture, for Taranaki Chamber of Commerce and a member of Manawatu Chamber of Commerce.
A passion project is Implementonline an on-line learning resource for individuals and businesses serious about personal development. This project is an example of her willingness to learn new things in order to provide a service for clients.
Outside of work she is often involved in volunteer roles in community groups and has more recently challenged herself as a keen student of te reo Māori (Māori language) with Te Wānanga o Aotearoa.
In 2016, Shona purchased the licence to deliver Leadership Management Australasia Programmes and undertook further facilitation training to deliver the programme to clients.
- Quality Manager, Lactose NZ, managed the project to become ISO9000 accredited and played a key role in quality improvement inititatives
- Training Co-ordinator, Kiwi Dairies, lead the project to implement site wide training programmes, including the then newly developed Certificate in Dairy Manufacture
- Team Leader Organisational Development, Kiwi Dairies, the team played a key role in organisational change within a major company
- Strategic Development Manager, Kiwi Dairies, a key role in merger and change projects
- Communication Manager, Kiwi Dairies, managed relationships with the media, shareholders and staff
- General Manager, Practical Education Institute, led a team of people delivering classroom and distance learning
- Owner, Implement Limited, trainer and consultant to business
- Contracted as Acting CEO Taranaki Chamber of Commerce
- Contracted as Manager at Taranaki Air Ambulance
- Contracted as Interim GM at Netball Taranaki
- Supported a range of businesses and not for profits to build capacity and capability in their organisation and their people
- Taranaki Chamber of Commerce Board Member (2003-2011)
- Taranaki Chamber of Commerce Chair (2009-2011)
- Fonterra Shareholder Councillor (2007-2012)
- Trustee Hawera Cinema 2 (2007 -2015)
- Chair Hawera Cinema 2 Trust (2011-2015)
- Board member Taranaki Hockey (2013 – 2015)
- Chair Taranaki Pioneer Village (2014-2016)
- Foundation member of Wheelhouse
- Member New Plymouth West Rotary Club, (2018- )
- Mentor for Big Brothers Big Sisters (2017-)
- Business Mentor in the Community (2017-)